We supports a variety of EV charging programs throughout the world. We offer a comprehensive, hands-on approach to help bring charging to workplaces, condos, apartments, retail businesses and residential neighborhoods.
Fleet Management System Features
- Depot Location
- Grid Limit setup
- Renewable Energy Setup
- Number of Fleets based on size that can be allowed (Heavy trucks or mid sized trucks are not advice-able to charged near low sized vehicles) i.e. in other words number of chargers deployed
- Defining the Fleet Hierarchy i.e. Organization name,Location of which city the fleet belongs, Adding Fleet Type
- Adding Fleet Type
- Adding the fleet VINs and Details such as make, model, variant, EV Specific details of the Fleet such as defining the max range the vehicle can drive, Battery Details
Add, Edit , Delete of Fleet
Mapping the driver with fleet
- Search Fleet based on VIN, Registration number, status of charge % etc
- Export the search result
- Search Fleets based on location and sharing the charger stations also on the same map
- Publishing the status of charge of the Fleet
- Alerts for fleets on the road but SOC is very less
- Fleet location
List of Fleet Vehicles, status displayed on Mouse move over, or on click leading to showing Charging Status of Specific fleet vehicle on Right
- Grid Limit : Displaying the Limit set for the Depot from the Grid and the current status of the load as compared to the charging in progress
- Grid Load Renewable: Defining the amount of energy stored from renewable energy
- Grid Load: Displaying the current status of the load as compared to the charging in progress
- Site Load
- Publishing the charging status of a vehicle
- Sharing the range the Fleet Vehicle can travel based on SOC
- Effectiveness of regenerative braking
- Display the count of vehicles based on the following:
Display list of vehicles based on status (Filter) : Charging i.e. vehicles that are currently getting Connected and Others
Learn Why TekMindz for EV Industry
TekMindz has a strong EV industry domain experience of 8+ years. We have developed EV charging platform comprising of OCPP, OpenADR, OCPI, analytics for utilities, fleets, eBus OEMs etc.
Single Stop Shop for EV Technology Services
We have done new product development, MVP, SAAS based, white labelled solution, mobile application development, product sustenance, modernisation, independent testing, maintenance, providing NOC support, embedded systems and have a strong partner ecosystem with consulting firms in this domain.
We have developed OCPP accelerator for web based CMS and mobile application that works as a starting point of development for CMS and saves the initial 3 to 4 calendar months of development. We have initiated the development of accelerator on OpenADR, fleets, and dashboard analytics
We are investing in learning new protocols like OCPP 2.0.1, V2G, 15118 etc. We also train new teams on protocols like OCPP 1.6, OpenADR, OCPIetc
Providing EV Charging Solutions for Long Term
We have been a technology partner for one of the leading EV charging turnkey solution providers in the US for more than 8 years, providing end-to-end solutions for them that are futuristic, based on SaaS principles, and have the competitive edge.
Speak with our Experts
TekMindz’s expertise in Professional Services and Managed IT Services can help your organization navigate a changing landscape and new technologies to create a more efficient, productive and secure business. With the latest tech and software tools, coupled by award-winning services, TekMindz can create a purpose-built solution that meets your organization’s every need.
Fill in your contact details, one of our IT experts will get back to you shortly.
Check out our Insights section for case studies and white papers on our various innovative solutions.
View our Presentation to know how we have provided cost effective complete solutions to our clients.
Click on the Capability section to know about our offerings that we deliver with trust and transparency.
View the What’s New section to know how we are helping our clients by using emerging technologies.