At TekMindz, we engage with customers to holistically examine their business needs and tailor our Cloud services to meet their requirements to deliver the key Cloud benefits of business agility, scalability and flexibility in a robust and secure environment. We maximize your IT investments and allow your company to take full advantage of computing in the Cloud.
The key business challenges to successful cloud adoption include the following:
- Reducing the current infrastructure costs and achieving high scalability and availability.
- Having the required technical capabilities to move the current application to Cloud.
- Developing a strategy at Organization level to make the existing applications Cloud Ready.
- Ensuring the security of the data on Cloud
- Identifying the appropriate Cloud platform service provider.
- Meeting complex government compliance requirements.
TekMindz’s vendor-neutral approach – combined with multi-platform expertise and an aggregated delivery model – enables you to choose how your business will acquire or deliver IT services, while reducing the constraints of traditional software and hardware licensing models.
Cloud Consulting Services
Cloud Consulting Services
- The CSG group does the ‘Current As Is’ Assessment of the application or requirements and provides a Cloud Ready Recommendation for actions to be taken.
- Identifies the Business Value.Application performance and load benchmarking parameters are identified.
- The CSG group has a process to assess New Application and Legacy Applications to be migrated to Cloud enablement.
The CSG group does the following:
- Right cloud service provider Identification i.e. Private, Public and Hybrid.
- Identify the architecture such as SAAS, IAAS or PAAS
- The CSG team builds the road map for making the application Cloud Ready. The Road Map lists the Business priorities and various external and internal dependencies of the application being made Cloud Ready
- Pro@Tek Methodology of TekMindz is followed for defining the Road Map
- Work Packets (TMK Methodology)is defined to execute the Cloud Readiness
- Prioritization of Work packets is defined
- An End to End Solution Framework and design approaches are designed by CSG such as approach for load balancing, clustering, streaming, database replication, caching etc. The detailed low level design is done during the execution of work packets
- For Legacy Application Migration , strategy for API changes and deployment strategy are defined
- Cloud End to End Solution Strategy Document is released