We, at Samin TekMindz Pvt. Ltd. (TekMindz),respect your privacy and understand that you care about how your personal information is collected and used. We encourage you to read through our data/information handling practices as described below so you understand our commitment to your privacy and how you can participate in the handling of your information.
We have regulatory compliance processes that help us manage and safeguard personal identifiable information. We collect, use, maintain, and disclose information collected from our customers, customers’ client, visitors to our website, individuals who contact us, and visitors to office premises etc. in most trusted ways.
- “Visitor” or “You” or “User” means any individual or entity who visits Tekmindz’s Website and office physically as visitors, whether they are a customer/partner or not.
- “Customer/Partner” means an individual who has a business relationship with TekMindz.
- “Data Controller” means a party or entity that determines the purposes and means of processing of Personal Information. A company functions as a Data Controller when it decides how such data is to be collected, managed and used.
- “Data Processor” means a party or entity that processes Personal Information on behalf of a Data Controller. With respect to Personal Information, processing includes collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, blocking, erasing or destroying the information.
- “Personal Information” means any information or set of information that identifies or could be used by or on behalf of TekMindz to identify an individual. Personal Information does not include information that is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available information that has not been combined with nonpublic Personal Information.
- “Sensitive information/Data” means Special Categories of Personal Data such as racial and ethnic origin, political opinion, religious beliefs, data concerning health, data related to Criminal Convictions & Offences etc.
- “We”, “Us” or “the company” refers to TekMindz.
- “Website” means TekMindz website at www.tekmindz.com
Information That We Collect
TekMindz collects the data from the following,
Inquiries: When Users choose to contact us, we may ask for information that allows us to contact them, validate the seriousness of their inquiry, and request specific information related to the reason they have contacted us (“User Inquiry Information”). User Inquiry Information may be associated with other information, such as cookies and information from any Tracking Software.
Customer/Partner Record: When users become customers/partners, they provide us with information such as their address, email address, phone number, fax number, company affiliation, and other credentials (“Customer/Partner Record”).
Surveys: Users may be offered the opportunity to respond to surveys, questionnaires, and requests for information (“Survey Information”). The type of data that users provide to us is set out in the survey request.
Statistical Information: Our web servers collect statistical information such as Users’ addresses, Dates of visit, Computers users are using, IP address, Operating system, and other similar types of data (“Statistical Information”).
Google Analytics: Tracks all individuals who visit our website to associate web visits with our automated marketing campaigns. Visitors IP address and other information may be tracked.
Tracking Software: We may use software designed to track responses to our advertisements, other promotional activity, and movement throughout our site (“Tracking Software”).
How Do We Use Information That We Collect ?
TekMindz uses/processes the personal data collected from you, which we do with your consent and/or as necessary to personalize a visitor’s experience on our website, configure marketing and outreach programs, compile anonymous statistics for the purpose of improving the website, correspond with potential new customers (subject to their consent), update services on a periodic basis, meet our contractual and legal obligations, and protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests of TekMindz as described in this privacy statement.
Typically, the contact information we collect from you is used to respond to your enquiry, or allow you to access specific account information. We may execute other activities such as marketing campaign, promotional communications for which your consent is taken appropriately.
In general, you can visit TekMindz website without telling us who you are. Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP address, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings etc. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and such similar information. TekMindz uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security as well enhance performance of the website.
Data collected is being used as follows:
- Customer/Partner Record, We use it throughout our business to provide services to our customers/partners.
- Survey Information is maintained to identify users personally. We use it throughout our business to market new products and services to users. Survey Information is not shared with third parties in any way that identifies users personally.
- Statistical Information is not used to identify users personally instead to operate our hardware and software, diagnose problems and administer our website. We may use aggregate Statistical Information to modify the products and services we offer based on who is visiting our website and what they are browsing through or intend to purchase.
- Tracking Software does not initially identify Users personally. We use the information provided by Tracking Software to determine the effectiveness of our marketing programs, improve the functionality of our website, and to collect demographic data about where Users go on our website and how they behave. Tracking Software may collect information that, when combined with other information we have collected, may enable us to identify Users individually.
How Do We Disclose The Information, We Collect ?
We usually do not share /disclose personal data collected from the websites other than its intended use or do it by your consent. However, this may happen if,
- You request or authorize us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process
- We need to operate and also maintain the security of this website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks;
We also reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to:
- Take precautions against liability,
- Protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity,
- Investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations,
- Protect the security or integrity of our offerings and any facilities or equipment used to make our offerings available, or
- Protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your personal information for the duration it is necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed, which depends on the nature and type of personal information that you provide to us, the purpose for which you provide your personal information to us; and necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you have requested.
We deactivate your account post service completion but may retain some of the information in order to comply with our legal and other obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How Do We Safeguard Your Information?
No means of communication, information transmission, or storage may be totally secure but tools and processes are deployed with the intent to keep the information restricted to individuals and safe.
Other Important Information
Age Restrictions: The Website is intended for people who are 18 years and above of age. If we come across individuals who are under the age of 18, they will be removed from the platform without notice.
External Links: The Site may contain third party links and references to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such Websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating to them.
Consent: By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection and the use of information by us, but only to the extent described herein. If you wish to revoke your consent, you may do so in line with the provisions of this policy.
- You have the right to make choices about our collection, processing and use of your data.
For example, you may want to access, edit/rectification, withdrawal, object or remove the personal data/information that we have collected, change your password, unsubscribe, or close your account.
- You are entitled as well to object the processing of your data. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may request restriction or decline. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, and the choices you make, including your privacy settings.
- You can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from TekMindz by email, SMS, post and telephone or other means of communication.
For information about managing your contact data, email subscriptions and promotional communications, you can submit a request to us using our contact form at https://www.tekmikndz.com/contact-us.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in case of any breach.
In case of any such request or complaint, you can send an email to email@example.com
If you have a privacy concern, complaint or a question regarding this privacy statement, please direct it to the firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form available on website or contact us the address below:
Samin TekMindz, Inc.
4677 Old Ironsides Dr, Suite 170,
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Tel: +1 408-300-9533
Samin TekMindz India Pvt. Ltd.
Unit No. 2, Second Floor, NPX Tower, Sector 153,
Noida – 201310 (U.P.) India
Tel: +91 120 4619400
Changes To This Privacy Statement