Java Developer – Senior Software Engineer
Job Category: Technical / Engineering
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Position will be responsible for design, develop and install software solutions. This role requires building high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design Software. This role will define user requirements, system functionality and writing code in java and associated languages. The role also resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Role also requires mentoring junior staff in their day to day activity.
Essential Functional & Responsibilities
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Assists in coding, unit testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing
- Solid hands on experience in Java/J2EE and open source web frameworks Spring, Hibernate or JPA
- Developing Applications using Java, J2EE technologies
- Developing Java Web applications with focus on building REST APIs
- Sound knowledge in Core Java.
- Good Knowledge of Restful or SOAP Web Services and micro services consumption in web
- Strong knowledge in one or more RDBMS, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Good hands on experience on cloud – AWS, Azure etc
- Knowledge on patterns like service recovery, open tracing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of installing, configuring, maintaining and securing -Java Applications
- An analytical bent of mind and ability to learn-unlearn-relearn
- Excellent Communication Skills to present his / her own ideas / concepts and solution to various
BE/B Tech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college with 4 – 8 year’s demonstrated experience and successful track record in architecting, designing and developing Web based applications and Add-in applications
TekMindz (www.tekmindz.com) is an IT consulting & technology services company, headquartered in India, serving clients across Asia/Pacific, Middle East, North America and Africa. Bringing together technology, people and processes across diverse sectors for organizations around the world, TekMindz enables business enterprises and governments to most effectively serve their customers and citizens.
Our IT portfolio consists of Independent Validation Services, Business Analytics, Cloud Services, Full Life Cycle Application Services, Product Engineering, Mobility Solutions and Package Implementation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org