Job Category: Technical / Engineering
Experience: 10+ years
TekMindz (www.tekmindz.com) is an IT consulting & technology services company, headquartered in India, serving clients across Asia/Pacific, Middle East, North America and Africa. Bringing together technology, people and processes across diverse sectors for organizations around the world, TekMindz enables business enterprises and governments to most effectively serve their customers and citizens.
Our IT portfolio consists of Product Engineering, Full Life Cycle Application Services, Mobility Solutions and Package Implementation, Independent Validation Services, Business Analytics, Cloud Services.
Tekmindz is assessed by CMMi Level 3 and certified by ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and ISO 9001:2008, follows the Six Sigma process improvement methodology.
Position will be responsible for design, develop and install software solutions. This role requires building high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design software. This role will define user requirements, system functionality and writing code in java and associated languages. The role also resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Role also requires mentoring junior staff in their day to day activity.
- 7+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, and networking.
- Experience architecting/deploying/operating solutions.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
- Working experience on Spring boot / similar frameworks using Java8/11.
- Exposure to REST services, web sockets, SOAP services.
- Databases MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL like MongoDB, Cassandra
- Queuing Systems like Rabbit MQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka.
- Implemented Micro Services using design patterns like service discovery, circuit breakers, API Gateway, open-tracing.
- Experience in Security standards like OAUTH2.0, UMA, OpenID-connect.
- Hands-on knowledge on container tools like docker, podman.
- Excellent in Problem-solving & Solutioning
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge on either of the Top 3 cloud solutions
Good to have
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry, PKS
- GitHub profile with commit history.
- Certification equivalent to Solutions Architect.
Essential Functional & Responsibilities
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Assists in coding, unit testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing product.
BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com