Job Category: UI/UX Design / Engineering
Experience: 1-2 years
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Essential Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating Graphics Design (logo, icon, flyers, brochures), Visual Design Mock-ups for Mobile and Web Applications
- Good hands on creating Powerpoint Presentation slides
- Good knowledge of editing images, re-sizing and filtering effects using Design Tools
- Good to have Communication skills (written & verbal).
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Good visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Degree/Diploma in Design and Mutimedia or a related field from an accredited university or college.
TekMindz (www.www.tekmindz.com) is an IT consulting & technology services company, headquartered in India, serving clients across Asia/Pacific, Middle East, North America and Africa. Bringing together technology, people and processes across diverse sectors for organizations around the world, TekMindz enables business enterprises and governments to most effectively serve their customers and citizens.
Our IT portfolio consists of Independent Validation Services, Business Analytics, Cloud Services, Full Life Cycle Application Services, Product Engineering, Mobility Solutions and Package Implementation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org