Technical Lead/ Project Lead – Java/J2ee
Job Category: Technical / Engineering
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Position will be responsible for design, develop and install software solutions. This role requires building high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software. This role will define user requirements, system functionality and writing code in various languages. The role also resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Role also requires mentoring junior staff in their day to day activity.
Essential Functional & Responsibilities:
- Experience in developing platforms or frameworks, messaging frameworks, Enterprise application integration frameworks.
- Experience in building cloud enabled applications/ platform would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the open source software/ tools/ technologies.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory.
- Extensive experience of software development experience using traditional software development life cycle methodologies (covering requirements, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier architecture)
- Extensive experience with object-oriented software development methodologies and practices. Strong in following technologies
- Knowledge of OOAD/OOPS/UML, Design Patterns, MVC, Struts, Java, J2EE
- Hands on Experience of Java, Spring Framework (Specifically Spring Boot & other Spring sub-projects)
- Strong exposure to SQL, JUnit (Unit & Integration testing tools), Linux shell scripts, Github, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, Docker (basic understanding) etc
- Exposure to JSP, JSF, java script library, Ajax and UI frameworks
- Exposure to component model design, SOA, open sources framework/tools
- Web Services, JMS, XML, Oracle
- Must have exposed with Test Driven Development/Re-factoring ideas/ Domain driven design patterns/continuous integration/Build Automation / Data-Mapper framework/Mocks.
- Background in implementing n-tier, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MVP/MVC architecture. Product conceptualization to realization.
- Architected and Designed at least one Enterprise Class Application End to End
- Well versed with tools for: Refactoring, Unit Testing, Design, Data Modelling, Profiling, Benchmarking
BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college with 7 – 12 year’s demonstrated experience and successful track record in architecting, designing and developing Web based applications and Add-in applications
TekMindz (www.tekmindz.com) is an IT consulting & technology services company, headquartered in India, serving clients across Asia/Pacific, Middle East, North America and Africa. Bringing together technology, people and processes across diverse sectors for organizations around the world, TekMindz enables business enterprises and governments to most effectively serve their customers and citizens.
Our IT portfolio consists of Independent Validation Services, Business Analytics, Cloud Services, Full Life Cycle Application Services, Product Engineering, Mobility Solutions and Package Implementation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com