Senior Software Engineer (PHP Developer)
Job Category: Technical / Engineering
Experience: 4 to 6 years
About the Company – Samin TekMindz India Pvt. Ltd.
TekMindz is an IT consulting & technology services company with over 13 years into existence, with headquarters in Noida, India, serving clients across Asia/Pacific, Middle East, North America and Africa. We bring together technology, people and processes across diverse sectors for organizations around the world, TekMindz enables business enterprises and governments to most effectively serve their customers and citizens.
Position: Senior Software Engineer (PHP Developer)
Position will be responsible to design, develop and install software solutions. This role requires building high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design Software. This role will define user requirements, system functionality and writing code in PHP and associated languages.
The role also resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways. Role also requires mentoring junior staff in their day to day activity.
Essential Functional & Responsibilities
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Write well-designed, testable code Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system,
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures Document and maintain software functionality,
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Assists in coding, unit testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing product.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, os Commerce etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs
Education and Experience
BE/B Tech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college with 4 – 6 years of demonstrated experience and successful track record in designing and developing web based and add-in applications using PHP.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com