Engineer / Sr Engineer – DevOps
Job Category: Technical / Engineering
Experience: 5 to 7 years
In this Position, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Essential Functional & Responsibilities:
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Hands-on experience in Github , Maven & shell scripting
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins, Puppet, Chef and/or other similar tools
- Exposure to wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Good experience with AWS tools is a must.
- Ability to communicate well in a team
- Experience with Agile methodology
BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college with 3 – 5 year’s demonstrated experience and successful track record in DevOps environment
TekMindz (www.www.tekmindz.com) is an IT consulting & technology services company, headquartered in India, serving clients across Asia/Pacific, Middle East, North America and Africa. Bringing together technology, people and processes across diverse sectors for organizations around the world, TekMindz enables business enterprises and governments to most effectively serve their customers and citizens.
Our IT portfolio consists of Independent Validation Services, Business Analytics, Cloud Services, Full Life Cycle Application Services, Product Engineering, Mobility Solutions and Package Implementation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com