Engineer / Sr Engineer – Android Developer
Job Category: Technical / Engineering
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Essential Functional & Responsibilities:
- * 4+ years experience in software development.
- * 2+ years experience in, delivery, planning, team leading, mentoring.
- Strong Core java Basic
- Hashmap, Arraylist, Fragment lifecycle, Executor Framework
- Data sturctue, Algo.
- Design patterns
- Android Frmaework
- Application of custom fonts
- Material design
- SOLID Principles
- OOP (inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction, encapsulation)
- DS – hashmap, hashtable, arraylist, linkedlist
- everything about “static” keyword
- java generics
- android basics, components and lifecycle, build process, adb and other platform tools
- gradle in android, configurations of android app in gradle
- layouts, alternative resources, localization, include and merge
- material design
- Android N, Android O features
- REST, HTTP methods headers of request and response, volley, retrofit, HTTPURLConnection
- sqlite and any third party libraries for database handling
- git JIRA and Agile
- Continuous integration tools – jenkins, bamboo
- product flavors in android
- SOLID principles
- Architectural patterns, design patterns
- Analytics and crash reporting tools for android
- Junit and Espresso
- Strong technical background in Mobile platforms Android(Java), Native/Hybrid Application Development (Nice to have Cordova, Ionic, Intel XDK, Titanium)
- Good knowledge of working with custom frameworks, experience with design patterns, pluggable architecture and performance monitoring/tuning
- Knowledge of multiple technology stacks, Command on development methodologies and tools, Strong object oriented design and development fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to technically lead a product development team, ability to delegate, influence and get execution done
- Ability to keep track of the bigger picture while helping the team members with their day to day asignments
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace, dynamic excellent articulation and communication skills
TekMindz (www.www.tekmindz.com) is an IT consulting & technology services company, headquartered in India, serving clients across Asia/Pacific, Middle East, North America and Africa. Bringing together technology, people and processes across diverse sectors for organizations around the world, TekMindz enables business enterprises and governments to most effectively serve their customers and citizens.
Our IT portfolio consists of Independent Validation Services, Business Analytics, Cloud Services, Full Life Cycle Application Services, Product Engineering, Mobility Solutions and Package Implementation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com